Wow, what a unique and relaxing experience! Loved the little facts about mushrooms and birds.
Birds singing, trees swaying in the wind, the warmth of the sun in your skin. Just stop, and... breathe.
Note: If the arrow keys don’t work when moving the camera for the first time, click on the window with the mouse. It should work fine after that.
Get the song!
- 👾 This game was made in Bitsy Color 3D: Aury System's take on Elkie's Bitsy 3d. Original Bitsy by Adam Le Doux.
- The game makes uses of several hacks:
- 📐 textbox styler by Dana Holdampf & Sean S. LeBlanc
- 😌 bitsymuse by David Mowatt
- 🔈 basic sfx hack by Sean S. LeBlanc
- ✏️ custom bitsy fonts by miniwoolf.
- 🌱 Cover Art adapted from original art by nbmach1ne.
- Thank you for 1k+ plays!2 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm craving mushrooms now, this is so nice and calming to play through!
Cute and relaxing! The space bugs were my favourite detail
this is a joy
Thank you so much for your help with the rocks!!!
What a fantastic little game!