This is so good and so so funny!
Full o' Beans
"Thank you for agreeing to participate in our research into what makes the world laugh. We hope that the experience will leave you feeling Full o' Beans."
Explore a visual narrative world of humour (or cringe) as the protagonist assisting two researchers - PRINCESS and Kentucky. Navigate El Polo in Málaga, Spain, and pick the gags that fill your bean meter the most.
Can your knack for telling jokes help them on their journey to understanding what makes for good comedy, or will your adventure end in tragedy?
This game was made in under 48 hours for the Global Game Jam 2024/Malaga Jam Weekend 17
Controls and Preferences
- You can the make text auto-forward▶️, skip already-read text ⏩ or roll back ◀️ by using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- You can adjust other settings in the Option menu, like resolution, volume or text speed.
- 🐍 This game was made in Ren'Py.
- 🎼 Music by Zane Little.
- 🔊 SFX made with bfxr.
- Includes code from people more talented than us, all under the MIT License:
- 💡 Thanks to FUTURE RUINS for their help and artistic advice. Thank you to Darío, Carlos, Katia, Eufrasio and many other peeps for helping us not lose it after a stressful (but fun) weekend.
- ❤️🔥 Special thanks to all of the staff of Malaga Jam, this game wouldn't be possible without you.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I loved this! It really made me laugh, and also question some things about my life.
was not expecting that ending but this is a great game
What do you call a high lesbian? BAKED LES-BEANS
this is such a fun game! the overall style is super fun and the story is very funny and absurd! super dope stuff all around and a great ending lol
Los mejores chistes de toda la jam, que pexá a reir. Really good game! I loved the aesthetic, the poses, the sound, the jokes... everything! 👏👏👏
Congrats on finishing the game jam! This was funny and I really liked the aesthetics (colors, backgrounds, music, and the photo sprites).
i'm crying that was SO funny and clever and really did not go where i was expecting at all LMAOOOOOO. perfect game + the ui reminds me so much of games i used to play on the GBA!!! really well done <3