Surprising ending that made the absurdity before it make sense - well done.
Seek A Way Out
The year is 2052. The Earth is a hellscape. The ultrarich have privatised all access to basic resources such as water, food and oxygen. Millions have died and things are looking more dire each day. Pandora finds themselves waking up in a strange facility.
Will Pandora (or any of their alter-egos) make it out alive?
- Scroll down as you would any web page.
- Click/tap to navigate through the Main Menu.
- At some points in the story the game will make you choose an option from a list, click/tap to select your choice.
- The game should run on mobile phones, but depending on the size of the screen experiences may vary.
- The script was written in Ink. Cheers, Inkle! ;-)
- I used Calico (by Elliot Herriman) for the game engine. Go check it out! Thanks, Elliot! :-D
- Special thanks to Luke, for proofreading and helping me out with the UI <3
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i accidentally won on my first try. I presume it has a loop type mechanic though. Overall great game.
SUPER clever introductory premise that introduces a cool mechanic that keep you playing. The plot twist at the end is super cool too!
holy shit what a fucki-
why can't I see anything, like the characters or somethin'
This game is super creative and immersive. It combines elements from the zero escape and dangan ronpa series in a very cool way. Pls keep on making new games.
Thanks for this game. I didn't finish it, but I liked it enough to recommend it to people who love IF :D The writing it great, the puzzles are interesting, and the aesthetics is spot-on
Thank you so much for your kind words, Nina! (I’m assuming).
I’ve you’re ever interested, happy to spoil the ending over DMs on Twitter or something LOL
It's a really great escape game that requires a bit of trial and error.