One More Sleep🌙️
Picture it: You've just finished packing your bags and you've got into bed, ready to travel back home tomorrow. Just as you're about to fall asleep, Mum messages you.
What does she want this late in the evening?
- Scroll down as you would any web page.
- Click/tap to navigate through the Main Menu.
- At some points in the story the game will make you choose a reply from a list, click/tap to select your choice.
- The game should run on mobile phones, but depending on the size of the screen experiences may vary.
- The script was written in Ink. Cheers, Inkle! 🖋️
- I used Calico (by Elliot Herriman) for the game engine. Go check it out! Thanks, Elliot! 🌱
- The song used in the game is "Good Times" by Audiobinger, under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. Such a lovely tune 🎶
- Special thanks to Luke, for proofreading and helping me out with the UI 💖
- Thank you as well to all of my friends who playtested the game.
- One More Sleep🌙️ - 1k plays + sequel announcementNov 14, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is such a cozy game I love it
I love this game!！！
I love this game!
Good game <3
This game made me feel things... Wonderful work
A short game that explores an everyday situation in a wholesome way. It feels nice to realise about these little things in life by playing a game. Also relaxing music!
Such a good short game to play anywhere in your phone. Hope you make more like this.
Such a sweet little game, loved it <3 The mum really reminded me of my own, she even asks me for help with the printer haha
Thank you! I just sent my mum "I love you". :)
this is so lovely. it made me miss my mum. thank you for making it.
Delightful~ The little touches with each character's use of emoji was particularly cute
Ha, thank you! I spent more time than I'd care to admit thinking about how Mum would use them.
Very short and sweet. I loved the music. :)
A cute story. Thank you for making this. It reminded me to text my mum before I went to bed and now I feel much better. <3